...just to let you know. tomorrow morning, wednesday, I'll leave from tel aviv to go to jerusalem for a few days (shevet achim). i might not be able to update my blog while i am there. i am also not sure how busy i'll be there. so ~no need to worry! :)
...nur so, dass alle Bescheid wissen. morgen frueh, mittwoch, werde ich von tel aviv nach jerusalem fahren, und dort fuer ein paar tage bleiben (shevet achim). es kann sein, dass ich den blog von dort nicht updaten kann. es kommt auch darauf an, wie viel ich dort zu tun haben werde. also~ kein grund zur sorge! :)
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I miss you!!!!!!!!!!
Glad to see and hear about all your adventures in ministry. I can imagine how you must fall in love with these kids and just want to touch their lives with the love of Jesus.
Thanks for the bday greeting.
Miss you and love you and praying daily for you.
Inga-Lill
Post a Comment