My journey back went well. Before I went to the airport I had a chance to visit the people in Tel Aviv once more, we all watched 'Amazing Grace' together and it was a good way to end my trip. I am looking forward to going to the Missions Conference in Austria this week and to get some time to process everything. There is so much to be thankful for and to think about. Thank you for all your prayers, encouragement, emails, comments!
Meine Rückreise verlief gut. Bevor ich zum Flughafen fuhr, konnte ich die Tel Aviver noch einmal besuchen. Wir schauten uns zusammen den Film 'Amazing Grace' (Erstaunliche Gnade) an und es war ein schöner Abschluss meiner Reise. Ich freu mich auf die Missions Conference nach Österreich diese Woche zu fahren und alles zu verarbeiten. Es gibt so viel, wofür ich dankbar bin und worüber ich nachdenken muss. Danke für Eure Gebete, Ermutigungen, Emails und Kommentare!
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment